domingo, 4 de outubro de 2015

To my dear Friends and Follower worldwide .... You are beatiful. And do not even know how many beauty pieces had to come together to reach this conclusion. To build you up, I had to mix the conspiracy of crops with the sadness of poplar, restlessness Lark with the smell washed wind from the west. And the firmly shared books with the explosive joy nots and the dim light of violets. I joined after some of the stars anxiety, the patience of the houses on the edge of the cliff, the foam of the earth, breathing the south, the plaster questions that make the moon. I added her song margins and small pieces of distress look. I have not forgotten the cold intimacy or white pain that dwells in the heart of the walls. Finally, I lay on your skin sleep apricots, with your muscles promised violence Cascades, in your sex woke the memory of the universe. Your Beauty is in my desire, in my eyes, in my unevenly loving you. You are beautiful, I repeat. But try not to look at what I say as a compliment. @ felipe.carlotto.cb

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário